08-20-2014 admin 122
ATLANTA — Nightclub impresarios Michael Krohngold and Scott Strumlauf created the buzz again in 2008 by opening the new Tongue & Groove at 565 Main Street in Lindbergh City Center, just off Piedmont Road in Buckhead. The team opened the original Tongue & Groove in 1994, earning them a reputation for delivering a lasting, world-class nightlife experience. The club was displaced by developers in July 2007, but it would take more than a wrecking ball to keep them down. The partners found a long term lease which offers complimentary valet and self-parking. Their 8,600 square-foot Tongue & Groove is an updated and a larger version of the first. Krohngold and Strumlauf, along with operating partner David Kreidler, pulled out all the stops to ensure that this Tongue & Groove is bigger, better and more beautiful. Just as attention has been paid to every detail from the design to the music and unparalleled service, every night is specially programmed to ensure that there’s something just about anyone can groove to. Before dinner, after-dinner and late into the night, Tongue & Groove caters to an upscale crowd that enjoys fashion, music, art and nightlife. The new location – just steps from MARTA and situated between major thoroughfares connecting Midtown and Buckhead – will remain a staple on the scene for years to come,. Tongue & Groove is open Monday from 10 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. and Wednesday through Saturday from 9 p.m. until 2:30 a.m
Tongue & Groove
- Service Provided:
- Determining an efficient and effective operation.
- Executing, controlling and reviewing all processes related to marketing requirements and guidelines.
- Ensuring high standard marketing procedures and customer incentive programs
- Increase market share and penetration by providing and developing enticing digital and web solutions.
- Other activities include: booking events, building clientele list, improving VIP sales, enhancing social media and SEO presence, graphic design, web development, email campaigns, and more